13.2.09

Fake problems- It's great to be alive

Its coming out: if you like as usual please buy it.
Please check no idea records for their gigantic distro catalog. Lots of greats cds/lps/dvds to get.
I'll come with other distros soon enough.
So I remember seeing a girl wrote: Fake problem's singer looks a lot like Tom Gabel but handsomer. I can hear the never sold out punks saying "yeah i listen to fake problems since against me! are long gone sold out!"
Well we all have our points of view...
On some songs you can definitely think of the gang of gainesville, but it goes way beyond. To say some parts made me think of early mad caddies (horns style) and some other ambiences made me link them to emir kusturica. Yeah what up?! I'm not drunk, and these are only some hints...
You can feel like dancing too, you can feel like being happy when you listen to naples' -fla-catchy tunes!
This album is great, even if i don't like it at 100percent, well maybe because i don't like that much the bands i've just mentionned...

Yo get into it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire