5.3.09

Ruiner- what could possibly go right

Repeat- repeat- repeat
then again.
Repeat- repeat- repeat
then again.
I'm low on battery, and i'm coming home to listen one more time to that 8 tracks cd.ep
We can find similiraties with With Honor and early-Modern Life Is War, but Ruiner is pretty unique. It makes me think of the best that straight-forward melodic hardcore punk, with breakdown parts and pissed off singing. I listen to a lot of bands categorized in the ever growing pile of modern hardcore, but this is at the top of the list.

Yo get into it!


Buy!

1 commentaire:

  1. Back vocals & lead are awesome...!!
    I already knew the amasing 3rd track "Adhering to superstition", my favorite... just didn't know where it came from...
    Don't even start me with "Out go the candles" and "A bridge too many"... the clenched fist theory as you well defined it...
    Dude, live, this shit gotta be a fucking riot !!!

    RépondreSupprimer