10.5.09

Yo a numeric mixtape! #1

So I was thinking -as I'm never going to upload all my albums- that it could be ok to put like a sample of songs i like on a numeric mixtape! So here are some songs you can sing along to.

1. From ashes rise- Reaction
2. Verse- The new fury
3. As friends rust- Coffee black
4. A wilhelm scream- Route fourty-one-six (from the career suicide recording session)
5. Marathon- I don't have a dancing problem
6. Nothington- The bottom line
7. Before I go- Return on investment
8. Unlopop- Ted (the other side of the awesome hardcore french band"Unlogistic")
9. The death set- Negative thinking
10. Slingshot dakota- MJ saved my life
11. The fashion- Solo impala
12. Bonus track (Kanye West reinvented by Trey Parker! hope you have a good sense of humor)





Yo get into it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire