22.9.09

Teenage Bottlerocket- They came from the shadows

Following The Lillingtons what could have been better than TBR, Laramie based band lead by Templeman, former Lillingtons 6 stringer/singer?
This release comes on Fat, hum what can i say? I'm not spitting at fat mikes face. Its one of the label of my teenage years and it did a lot in the punk rock scene. I'm not listenning that much to new fat wreck bands, I know they are bands i dislike and bands i could like!
I will just say that some of my faves bands have been on fat, againts me! propagandhi...ya know. anyway i'm just bablling here,so just give a try to tbr. classic pop punk ala weasel/lillingtons.




Yo buy it!



Yo get into it!




Way back in the 80's: skate or die was also a song by D.I. In this song Templeman is singing a reference to JFA. Thats what im talking about: classics!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire