24.1.10

The Enablers- Sweet fuck all


Fuck sweet all. def "A very small quantity indeed"
My mind was wandering trough a lot of things while listenning to this ep. Which is great by the way and dates back 2002 for the record -FIY, I won't post somethnig i dislike...-
So i was thinking of my teenage years oh sweet romance while having a goo goo dolls song playing in the back while having an intense feeling of love for the girl I had a crush on at this time. I drifted to a bruce springsteen tune, giving a little southern accent to my emotions -The Enablers are from...Gainesville! what a surprise- then i thought about Mike Ness and Frankie Stubbs listlessness voice. Social D, Leatherface...all of this in 6 tracks?! Give it a shot, rough melancholy is beautiful. Fact: Rob Coe -guitar- played in Faywray (noidearcds)




Yo buy it!

Yo get into it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire