25.2.10

The Reptilian- Boy's life

From Kalamazoo, Michigan. They are a post-hardcore band with hardcore values. They are a screamo band with math-rock tendencies. They are an indie band with too much yelling. They are probably all of the above. But really, they're just doing what they love to do. (from their blogspot- I know: i'm lame!don't blame!)
I really like this ep, its makes feel good. And you know that when songs makes you feel something you're alive. Long structured songs without losing its balance, incredibly melodic yet very intense. Intricate without being boring, passionate enough to feel the right amount of honesty in making music. Check it out!

1. I'll Ram My Ovipositor Down Your Throat And Lay My Eggs In Your Chest But, I'm Not An Alien!
2. So...What Are My Torso Options?
3. Wallkicks Will Work.
4. I Can't Drink This, It's Warm!

Yo buy it!

Yo get into it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire