29.3.10

Jawbreaker- Dear you

I'm not up to the complete discography right now, maybe later...I picked up one alb of Berkeley's best because I've been listenning a lot to it, jetblack is indeed my favorite jawbreaker song. So much depth, it still thrills me.
This is the last Lp they released. After the impact of Green Day or Offspring (California shines) Geffen (Sony division, major label) decided to released it. They made a lot on marketing ,yet the sales did not take off even if Rob Cavallo (who worked on Dookie, breaktrough album) was in charge ofthe production and gave to the record a more "radio sound."24 hour revenge therapy, their previous effort was a huge success but put the band on the verge of breaking up. Eventually they did break up (1996), one year after the release of Dear you (sept 95), which included a tour opening for Foo Fighters.and who is wearing that shirt!


Yo get into it!

you can still buy it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire