5.4.10

Electric Vein- ep

Back to my heydays when I lived in Clermont Ferrand. I was absolutely found on this band, their live performances were always cool!
I like how they shaped their songs, you can feel its young, but its passionate. Its pretty much 4 dudes (from Lezoux!) jamming at their rehearsals, coming with a killer guitar riff and building around. The melodies in here are great, think of Washington Dc's Dischord (Bluetip/Fugazi) with that Husker du influence they can't deny, putting the nice hook at the right time.

They eventually broke up. Seb plays in Sofy Major, Rene started Village (for which I learn the bass for a few songs and played a little with them) Matt played bass in Stetson and Ass Bandit. Remi was the drummer for Ass bandit and played guitar in a rock band I can't remember the name...


Yo buy it! Send me a mail. pezcore66@hotmail.com

Yo get into it!


Here's as a bonus the 3 tracks from Village first demo. Post rock elements, some delay shit and pounding rythms and some yelling. This is great.
Yo get into it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire