20.8.09

Algernon Cadwallader- Some kind of Cadwallader

So I hear you sound like Cap'n'Jazz...
Pronounce that "al-jur-non kad-wall-uh-der", many says it's a steal of Tim Kinsella's voice, the 90's emo way above all, the skinned shouts, playing with the correctness of tune ala promise ring, in between melancholic or sometimes elusive or just catchy guitar chords. Soothing yet intricate melodies to the offbeat punk rhythms, you won't have a hard time to find a nice hook or an anthemic chorus (Motivational Song)
I'm proposing to you the effort they put out after their first demo. Hail, Hail Philly, this is some good shit. For french people like me, they'll be touring Europe this fall with two shows in France, and you can be sure i'll be at my town's show in Lyon, the 12th of october!




Yo buy it!


Yo get into it!





2 commentaires:

  1. FYI, I just sent the LP to press at the plant today so if everything goes right, they should have copies of the record (Euro tour version) with them for the tour. And I'll have some mailorder copies (different versions) for sale as well.
    Oh, and I'll update my website soon, hah.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanx for the info. I'm really looking forward to the show to get my Lp copy!! I hope its gonna be ok. And thanx for your work, makes the scene alive. Hope everyone who download this stuff we'll get a "physical" copy.
    Ygii!

    RépondreSupprimer