29.5.10

Hanalei- One big night


Here is Brian Moss' 3rd full lenght due june 1st at Scary Big Monster. Brian Moss was part of The ghost a band from Berkeley which moved to Chicago and Olehole.
I was enough touched by this record to give to you the streaming version. So it's advanced version, a sort of ygii exclusive thing. (What did I tell about that on a previous post?!)
I had a major crush on the "the eigth nerve" song, heavily looped! Nice hooks, brilliant chorus with collegial singalong. Damn I like this song.
The rest of the album, it's like almost four minutes songs, indie folk pop, light with more upbeat hints. The song moth to the flame comes here like a k7 recording of vivida-vis!
You'll get it, I'm not good at reviewing, I should probably stick to my short stories.

Yo get into it!

Yo buy it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire