16.5.10

Sports

I don't know if some of you watch/follow/love/ basketball and ice hockey but I love those two sports very fucking much and what's happening in the nba and nhl playoffs is crazy!

I remember asking Adam Goren a.k.a Atom & his package in an interview if the Flyers will make the playoffs: it was some years ago and the flyers fans must be astonished this year. Down 0-3 Philly makes it up the the 7th game (whichis already a miracle) but after losing 0-3 after a period AT Boston in this oh so important last game, theyscores 4 in a row to close the series! Even more miraculous. (The Islanders did it twice in a row in '75)
The Canadiens are seed eight. One week before the end of the regular season they didn't know if they were gonna make it. And in 7, they beat the Capitals and the Penguins (last year SC's winner) and reach the Eastern conference finals where they meet...the Flyers. And guess the seed? 7!
So in the east we've got #7 vs #8! (In the West it's #1 vs #2...)
Go East.

I've been playing basket ball a lot, since I was 9. 1993. Just after the Dream Team (yeah, capital letters) blew everything away in the '92 summer olympics in Barcelona.
I grew up with Bird, Johnson and then just M.J.
So I'm always pleased when the Bulls make the playoffs. (None in the early 00's, but brilliant like against the Celtics in a 7 game 7 Ot last year!)
To make it short, because I just wanted to write these things because these sports bring me joy: and because Boston ejected the Cavs):
-The C's rules.
-Orlando is very strong.
And the suns have to kick the goddamn lakers asses!!
Boston-Phoenix. Great finals.
Because I've grown with Jordan I can't stand K.Bryant and to some extent, L. James.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire