13.5.10

Jawbreaker- live NY 1993

I'll try to put more records like this: bsides/rarities/bootleg, non commercials records.
There are lot of blogs where you can get the latest releases, and as I don't run for exclusivity I don't see why I'll continue on posting brand new records, especially for very well-known bands...
This being said:

Here's Jawbreaker in 1993 playing CBGB, with soon to become anthemic songs. (24 hour revenge therapy was released in 1994.)

1-Do you still hate me?
2- Donatello
3- Boxcar
4- Chesterfield King
5- The boat dreams from the hill
6- West Bay invitational
7- Want
8- Outpatient
9- Jinx removing
10- Kiss the bottle

Yo get into it!

1 commentaire:

  1. Amazing show, the second time i ever saw Jawbreaker. First time was the day before at ABC No Rio.

    RépondreSupprimer